- Admission into the Goh Ballet Youth Company Program is by audition only. Prospective students may audition by video or in person.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have participated in dance training for at least 5 years or more.
- Domestic applicants must pay a CAD $34 + GST non-refundable registration fee upon acceptance into the course of study. International applicants must pay a CAD $997.50 non-refundable registration fee upon acceptance into the course of study. Cheques are to be made payable to Goh Ballet Inc.
- Applicants, after confirmation of acceptance into the program, must read and certify that they have read a copy of the school’s student handbook as well as the enrollment and registration agreement.
GBYC's Annual Tuition Fee (September to June)
Domestic Canadian & US Students 2021-22
Registration Fee: CAD $34
Tuition Fee: CAD$12,799
International Students 2021-22
Registration Fee: CAD$998
Tuition Fee: CAD$22,990