Protocols are in alignment with the recommendations by the BC Post Secondary Return To Campus (RTC) guidelines. All families, pianists, staff and faculty are provided with information regarding self-assessment, how to use the BC Covid-19 Self Assessment Tool and/or call 8-1-1 for further advice.
Goh Ballet follows the mask wearing protocols as set by the Vancouver School Board.
For more information on the Vancouver School Board’s current mask wearing policy please visit https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/covid-19-safe-schools
Continued Health and Safety measures:
– Hand sanitizers in all studios and offices
– Hand sanitization stations at entry and exit
– All those entering the facility must conduct a self assessment prior to coming for work, class or an appointment and stay home if any signs of illness are present.
– All those entering the facility must sanitize hands upon entry and exit of the building.
– Anyone exhibiting signs of illness is required to stay home for a minimum of 2 days or until symptoms subside. If COVID-19 exposure is confirmed or suspected, individuals must call 8-1-1 to seek further guidance and obtain a test if deemed necessary. If a Covid-19 test is taken the individual must remain in isolation until results are returned. Any classes missed during quarantine are counted as missed, and Goh Ballet will consider, on a case-by-case basis, alternative options for learning if the student’s personal situation requires an isolation period of more than 2 weeks.